Rowden Fullen (1990’s)
- Short play and midfield, the objective should be variation not safety, to create openings so that you can win the point.
- Fast recovery and balance at all times, always ready to play the next ball.
- No easy balls to the opponent — be unpredictable.
- Each player should have a forté, a way to win points.
- Good movement is the key to the future.
- Spin can unlock many doors, but how you use it is important.
- Even at the highest level change of speed will create many openings.
- Power, be ready to use it when you have the chance.
- Always calm and in control.